HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group Feb. 27

Happy Saturday Blendfriends,

Thought for the Day:

"Trust, and listen to the sensations in your body. Let them be your inner guides to your authentic self and good health."

Well here we are at the last two days of February. Boy did this month fly by.

As many know Maria is back and ready to start the thread on Wednesdays and Friday. We are all so grateful for her return and her being on a great path of recovery.

I would like to thank everyone who filled in for her this past month and everyone who sent her healing energy during her healing process.

Toasty has been working overtime keeping us all up-to-date and still working. So Lara our guest host is going to fill in on Thursdays for a little while so Toasty can have a break. Thank you Lara.

Today is a rest day for me as I completed my Program yesterday. I will be working in the gardens this morning and hope to get a bike ride in this afternoon.

Starting Monday I am going to do the FB Plus Challenge for busy people. A lighter week after all the workouts this past month.

What is everyone up to this beautiful Saturday?

A reminder everyone is welcome. Say hi, share or just read and be encouraged. Great success to everyone on their life fitness journey.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm