Perspiration Pals 27 February 2021

Good day Perspiration Pals! Good day is an appropriate greeting even if we live in various time zones.

So I thought that I’d start by introducing a short Fact Finder Fragment in which I present a fact, preferably about something connected to either the body (human or animal) or some kind of physical achievement.

Today’s Fact Finder Fragment:

‘The human heart pumps enough blood in a lifetime to fill three supertankers.’ (Source: 1227 Facts to Blow Your Socks Off)

Feel free to add some other facts related to the heart if you’re interested. I’ve always found the heart in general a fascinating organ. Although not fascinated enough to become a heart surgeon. (and let’s not forget not clever enough.)

So what are you going to do (or have done) today to keep your heart healthy? I’m planning to the scheduled lower/total body routine with Daniel and of course the word ‘brutal’ has to be in the title. My legs were so sore yesterday that I seriously considered finding another routine for today but fortunately my muscles heal relatively fast so I’ll give it a go.

Then I’ll start my usual meal-prep escapade so please don’t be offended if I don’t respond to your replies. I’m going to read each and every comment. Everybody is welcome so don’t be shy to chip in.

PS, my mini lifebook says it’s No Brainer Day. So have a nice no-brainer day!