FB Complete - Day 9 - Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was Day 9 of FB complete the workout was a upper body strength workout with Kellie and my arms were feeling it through the workout. Because I lift heavier weights on all of the exercises so it made it that much harder on all of the exercises that I was trying to do. Besides that fact I have had a boatload of schoolwork to do everyday that it has been a lot of schoolwork to try and keep up with. But I have finally got my schoolwork all done for this week and I will be ready to start doing more schoolwork next week. So I have been very busy this week with doing schoolwork at home and at school, because the teachers have been giving us a lot of schoolwork to do in just one day. It has been a little difficult with trying to keep up with the teachers and the students in the classroom with schoolwork but I managed to catch up with everyone else in the room. I've also been getting better and better at the math problems and figuring them out and not getting confused or upset. I was even a little afraid to take the math quiz for my math class and after I did the review and the actual quiz. I got a 100% on the review for the quiz and on the quiz I got 60% on it which means that I passed the quiz even though I didn't do a good job on it I tried my best on it. That's all that matters to my parents is that I try my best on it and see of how good I do on the test for my math class and pass the class.