S

30 days of movement!

Hello and happy Friday!

Bit of a milestone for me today. Back in December I was doing well workout wise, sleep wise, eating wise. Then in mid January I had an attack of the 'bleurgh' this lead to 3 straight weeks of very little movement, no workouts, messed up sleep and not great nutrition choices.

At the end of January I was not feeling great. I decided to fight back against the bleurgh and set myself a challenge, to do some kind of movement every day for 30 days. Today I hit my target!

I followed 2 of the plus challenges adding in very light workouts on the active rest and rest days so as not to overdo it. I also did some self directed work both from FB and elsewhere making sure I kept a balance so as not to spend the whole time doing only pilates, barre and HIIT!

I feel good I managed it. I have seen some gains in strength (in terms of weight lifted and also ROM in things like back bows) as well as endurance and flexibility. The sleep and nutrition parts are better, not quite where I would like but better and I think I just feel better for doing something each day. I am really hoping I have now created a habit that will stick, consistency is my main goal right now.

Edited