Just sharing my #brilliantday✅ with you!

I just wanted to share the beauty of my day with you....

What a brilliant day, indeed, we had today! It started off with a beatiful blue sky (photo in replies 🙃) while we were swimming. It was so lovely to swim in sunshine again, that we stayed in for 12 mins, which is quite long considering sea temp is now probably at its lowest, 6 degrees centigrade.

Then hubs and me took the little ferry across and walked around the gorgeous heathland up to Agglestone Rock, back via the beach and the dunes. The last part of the walk meant going on the road, but we weren’t having that... we crossed the road, went back into the heathland, rolled under some barbed wire (there to keep the wild animals from getting onto the road, hopefully not to keep humans out) and made our way through some bracken and gorse along what looked like a deer path, certainly not a path for humans (🙈), bit scratchy in places but so much more fun than walking along the road!

15.000 steps and about 10k later, we got the chairs out of the car, found a nice spot in the sun to read our books.

Photo: top left the heathland, top right the rock, middle pics our lunch spot, bottom left the view, bottom right the path (or rather...not so path😂)!

#brilliantday✅

#lovewhereilive

#enikwoonhier!

Edited