Daily Check-in: Friday, February 26th

Hello, and Happy Friday, Blendfriends!!

Can you believe it's the last Friday of February already? How does the time go so fast?

Well, nevertheless, you'll all get to ring in the last few days of February with our beautiful and lovely (g)host, FTT! Thank you, thank you for hosting this weekend FTT! I can't wait to see the wonderful and sunny Australian things you have in store for us!

But before we get to our weekend, we've still gotta get through today!

So how are you all feeling today, Blenders? How'd your week go? Not just in workouts, but in life stuff?

I hope it's all good, or as good as it can be!

What about those workouts, though? How have they been treating ya? What do you have in store for today? Sweatfest? Musclefest? Chillfest? Any -fest?

It's a combo Sweat/Musclefest for me today! I finished up the last workout of week 1 of Strong, and I'm going to zip right to the first day of week 2 since I took a rest day midweek, and will rest over the weekend. Plus, it's scheduled to be my all time favorite lower body routine! https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength I love this one! It always makes the glutes a bit sore. I also like adding bands to the strength training portion--but especially to the squat steps at the end. Burns so good!

And what about some deliciousness to end the week on? What's on the menu for today, Blendfriends?

I was gonna make Fattoush yesterday, but I made some homemade bread instead, and we had that with homemade tomato soup! Yum! So today, the Fattoush is on the menu!

Well, Blendies, that's about it for me this week! I'll be right back here to start your Monday, and the new month of March, next week!

Until then, thank you for checking in with me; take care; stay safe; and try to have some fun this weekend!

Have a great day, Blendfriends!

P.S. Ti amo Raven ❤️❤️❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited