Daily Check-in:Thursday, February 25th

Hello Blendfriends!

How are we all doing today?

It's Thursday, which means we are at Friday Eve, as Raven would say! That's at least somethin, eh? And since we are edging ever closer to the weekend, let's talk about ghosting real quick--FTT I have you down to host this weekend if that still works for you? (If you are feeling better first and foremost--that's most important.) If you can't, no worries! But we'd love to have you!

And what do we have for workouts on this Friday Eve, Blendies? Or is it a regularly scheduled rest day for you?

It's (hopefully) a workout day for me! I got the can't-get-up-off-the-toliet lower body routine done yesterday; and it is aptly named (tmi, Kim🙄). So we're on to an upper strength and coordination routine today. I haven't done this particular routine in while--which is a shame, because it's a good one that I really enjoy. https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/functional-upper-body-workout-for-strength-and-coordination I'm going to try my best to get it done today!

(You guys have no idea how hard it is to type this checkin with a rambunctious puppy sitting on your lap. This little dude is hittin the keyboard, the mouse, my arms; everything. So if this is more nonsensical than normal: I blame Alphie 😂)

And what do we have on the menu for today, Blenders? Anything new and exciting? Or maybe a delicious standby you love? Or perhaps simply something fast and easy to make?

I have a recipe for Fattoush that I'm going to try today. I'm pretty excited about it! It's got all kind of fresh things going on, and it's a break from our usual dinner dishes.

Alright, I'd better get this posted before puppy accidentally deletes it!

Thanks for checking in with me today, and take care, Blendfriends!

Have a great day!

P.S. Love to Raven ❤️❤️❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited