HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 25th

heylo lovely Blenders,

How goes your Thursday? I spent the whole of yesterday thinking it was Tuesday, so currently I am recovering to know I have 'missed' Wednesday :|

I have an update from our lil sun shiny Mafe :) But I suppose she would like to post here herself!

Here's the quote for the day: “Friendship ... is born at the moment when one (wo)man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .” -C.S. Lewis (ahem, I permitted myself to make the quote gender equal, if not completely neutral).

So why this quote, you may ask. I feel this quote can, if a very quirky way describe our community here (and friends outside). No matter what the situation is/has been we have someone who indeed relates to it and offers support. And that is how we build and grow here..

I woke up quite early today and it has been a long morning, but I have accomplished quite some at work. Rest day for me after week 1 of Burn 2. But my left torso (and maybe even glutes and thighs) feels very tight, so I will try and get in some stretches/yoga this evening.

Post lunch I am going to have coffee with a couple of friends -my first social interaction in about 2 weeks!! So I am looking forward to some moments of being relaxed with friends.

Over to you now, tell me all about your day, your activities and food too!

Have a lovely day/evening ahead Blendies :)

P.S. HKS is an accountability and support group. We have this every day and we welcome anyone and everyone to come join us and share or seek. We'd love to hear from you. If you choose to be a silent Blender today, I hope you find the love and support you seek!

(P.P.S. excusez-moi if I am not around to respond a lot!)

Edited