Week 1 with no meds update

So it's been a week since I went off my arthritis meds and I wanted to post an update. I also wanted to thank everyone for the arthritis cream and low impact video suggestions! I really appreciate all the support!!

I managed to go through the work week with little to no pain. I worked out 3 days in a row. I did cardio warm up on my bike for about 15 mins each time and then did a pilates or ab video. The cream I bought is really helping and I have been taking tylenol when needed.

Then I hit a snag. Friday night I had a couple glasses of wine. Saturday I woke up pretty stiff but used the suggested cream and felt okay. I ran errands with the hubby and then went to the grocery store solo. That put me on the couch with a heating pad and tylenol for the rest of the night.

Sunday we had a date day planned to go to a museum, so I took preemptive tylenol and applied the joint cream before we went. All was okay that day.

Yesterday I took a full-on rest day.

So. Lessons learned. Maybe I need to stop drinking all together. Since next month we will be TTC, I planned on stopping then anyway, but obviously it isn't good for my joints. I also think I either need to wear better shoes at the grocery store, or have that be my only standing for long periods of time activity for the day when I do go... I also could have done much better with what I was eating last week, so I'm going to focus on cleaning that up this week. I kind of let myself down in that area for sure 🥺

This learning process is really frustrating but at least my workouts weren't the culprit! And hopefully it will all be worth it when I can announce a new baby on here one day 😁

Again, thanks for all the support and suggestions! I'm planning on using one of the suggested videos today for my workout!

Edited