Daily Check-in: Tuesday, February 23rd

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are we all doing today? How are you feeling?

We're one day into our work week (for most of us), but how's it treatin ya so far?

I hope all's well or as well as it can be for you!

It's another cold and blustery day here, but other than that--not a lot goin on!

But we do have stuff goin on for our workouts today, right, Blendies? Or maybe it's a rest day for you?

It's Day 4 of Strong for me and some of my Strong buddies today! That means your abs are probably already feeling Day 3's core routine, but now you get to torch those legs with a "brutal" lower body workout! If I remember correctly, today's scheduled brutality is the infamous "can't-get-up-off-the-toliet-the-next-day" routine. So we have that to look forward to! 😬😅

And anything in the realm of deliciousness you're maybe looking forward to after conquering (or chillaxing) today?

I think hubby told me a dinner idea for today and I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. So not only do I not plan meals ahead, but I also forget what I'm even supposed to be doing with them. 😂 (Except the eating part. I never forget the eating part.)

Well Blendfriends, I'm a-feared that's all I got for ya today!

Now it's time to go out there, and show the world your awesome selves!

Thanks for checking in with me, and have a fantastic day, Blenders!

P.S. Raven ❤️❤️❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited