Daily Check-in: Monday, February 22nd

Hello and Happy Monday, Blenders!

How are you all doing today, Blendfriends? How was your weekend?

I hope you enjoyed it! And a huge huge thank you to our beautiful Shabnam for hosting this weekend! It's always lovely to hear from you, Shabnam 🌺☀️❤️ and I really appreciate you hosting!

Well let's jump right into workouts, shall we? What are we starting our week off with, Blenders? Lifting all the heavy things? HIIT-ing with your best shot? Or maybe takin it down a notch with a rest day?

I'm starting my week off with Day 3 of Strong, which is core work! I'm giving serious consideration to doubling up on days and doing Day 4 as well, but we shall see if time allows for it! And how are my Strong buddies faring? What day are you guys on? Have you been enjoying the workouts so far?

And how about some good food to start your week off with, Blendfriends? What's on the menu for today?

I have no clue! ha. We'll see what falls out of the fridge and go from there!

Well, that's it for me today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, and enjoy your workouts/rest today, Blendies!

P.S. All the loves to our Raven ❤️❤️❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited