Perspiration Pals 22-Feb-2021

What's up, P Pals? πŸ˜‰

Another week, my friends. Does anybody else appreciate this perfectly arranged month of February? πŸ˜‰ We have started it on Monday and we are finishing on Sunday, a perfect 4 week, aka 28 days alignment. πŸ‘Œ

Yeah, you got me- I'm procrastinating. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚ Really not happy about the upper body routine on my Calendar, I'm even scared a bit. πŸ™„ https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-workout-cardio-kickboxing-strength-and-cardio-workout

On the other hand (or both handsπŸ˜…), I'm gonna be so good at hugging, I just might break a rib or two (mine, not yours). No, that doesn't make any sense. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Still deciding about the menu. We are only sure about soup so far (not happy about that as wellπŸ˜…).

So, what's happening with you today? Usually, people don't like Mondays, how about you? 🧐

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about yourself, learn something or ask a question, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—