Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Food for Thought feb 22nd

Hi all!

Julia is a bit busy with her thesis, so I will take over the thread on mondays. Amanda will cover saturdays. Anyone want to do another day/ multiple days of the week to continue the thread? Let us know.

Good luck Julia and Lynna, (I saw you are writing your thesis as well) and all others working hard on PhD's, diploma's and whatnots..

I was writing my goal evaluation and the topic for this thread came up. No snacking on evening snacks, was one of my goals and it was a flop. We had toast and cheese one evening and I ate chips with my son the next. In my defence: my period is coming up..

So: what do you use “in your defence” to eat what you normally wouldn’t eat. Is it hard for you to stick to your eating habits when things go different then you have planned.

My hormones get blamed once a month for sure. Social occasions not as often as they used to, but it is still difficult sometimes. Do you blame the situation, or do you see it as a learning moment to do it different the next time you are in that situation?