Weekend Check-In👻Sun, February 21

Hello and good Sunday or Monday beautiful blenders!

How are you? How's life? That's too generalized! Let's break it down. How's your day?

Mine started with a cup of coffee and this post.

And of course I found a picture of this beautiful bird I took on February 8. He looked like contemplating where to go or at least I thought so. The traffic was heavy and he was by himself. I felt that he wanted to pass the street but was scared. No I didn't do anything for him. I just stopped to look at him and took some pictures. But why I remember the date and why I'm calling it he? That day was the 5th anniversary of my late dad❤. I was very close to him, loved him and was dearly loved by him. I was sad that day and just wanted to relate everything in the world to him and I saw this gorgeous bird. I'm not a believer but I do wanted to believe that it's my dad somehow want to let me know that he's still there. That's silly but something comforting, Right?(I'm thinking of you and your loss Raven and I love you💛). If you like to share a story of you late loved ones and you want to talk about them, go ahead and share. Sorry guys if I made you sad and down..Real sorry🙈. OK back to business.

And back to FB💪🏋‍♀️. Are we exercising today? Any activities, active rests or total rest? I'm resting today and tomorrow I'm starting 5 day challenge for busy people. Are you planning ahead and already scheduled for next months? Or you take it day by day?

What's going on in your "foodiverse" as Raven would say? Are you cooking/baking/ordering/ or just doing the eating part? I pick the last option because hubby's cooking stuffed fish and rice today.

Alright, that's all I've got so far. Can't wait to read you and see you beautiful photos. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend. Our beautiful, sweet and kind host, Kim will be back tomorrow to rock this thread as always❤

Have a nice day/night FB friends and take care❤🦆🦅🕊

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited