Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

“Food for Thought” Feb 21

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How are we all doing today? How is your food journey getting along?

Thanks to Lynna and Amanda to start the thread the last two days. I was wondering if someone or a couple of blenders would like to take over the thread for a while. I am extremely busy at the moment with finishing my PhD thesis. I am almost finished, but I need every minute I can get at the moment. Please let me know, otherwise I would stop the thread for a while.

Now back to food. I was wondering how do you notice that you ate enough and that you are full? I find it very difficult and very often I eat by portion size and not because I feel full. A couple of days a go we had good healthy food and I ate quite a bit of it, because I didn’t fell full. I stopped eventually, but still didn’t feel that I ate enough. Well, it took almost 2 hours to get the signal, that I ate more than enough. I felt way to full. On the other hand, following Micheles challenge to eat more mindful had some positive outcomes. By really slowing down and enjoying every bit, I managed to be happy with just one waffle my son made, then digging in and eat as many I could get.

So, what about you? What are your experiences? Any secrets to share how to feel full faster?

Hope you all have a great Sunday.