Weekend Check In👻 Saturday, February 20

Hey lovely Blendfriends/Blenderbuddies/Blendies/FB friends and family!

Good morning America, good afternoon Europe and good night Australia!

Where ever you are, I hope you're happy, OK or better than yesterday or even if you're not any of these, take you time as much as you need to be better(thinking our lovely Raven🐶💛💛).

Alright my sentences are getting longer and longer...sorry. Let's get to our checkins.

The weather here suprised us this morning! It's much colder than the past days this morning. Around 60ish and a bit windy compared to 80ish. Still nice! I know parts of the country are dealing with extreme cold and snow, lost power and even lives. My thought goes out to those families. That's horrible! It's not easy to keep warm without power. The last time I heard that government is aiding the state of Texas with generators. Hope things got better.

Speaking of weather, those beautiful Jasmines in my photo are a little in rush for spring😍. Not that I know when they're supposed to flower but the look of them feels like spring. And they smell AMAZING too.

Now let's get to our fitness and nutrition. What kind of movement are you planning to do or perhaps already did? I missed the last day of my challenge yesterday as it's been happening more, lately especially on Fridays. No problem. I'll get to it as soon as i finish this post, my coffee and walking my lil Baroon🐕. What about you guys? Please share your FB calendar, non FB or any other activities/rest with us if you wish to.

And of course share those delicious dishes as well. Of course you don't need and you can't share the foods(I wish😋) but just the story/pictures of it and make us more hungry😉. For us, I haven't decided what we're eating yet. I haven't been consistent about what's for dinner more often than not, lately. It always changes😣🤔🤥. At least I know it's gonna be chicken though. Chicken lentil soup sounds good to me so far...

I also have a fitness question for you guys. What movements have you been struggling with and even you think that you will always have to modify them for the rest of your fitness journey. Or maybe you're thinking to work through them and master them in future. My answer would be star jumps, lizard hops and jumping lunges. These will be modified for the rest of my fitness journey and it's OK. So share yours if you like to.

Before I go, I have fitness news as well. Me and lovely Jacqueline are starting Bodyweight program in March 1st. We would love to have more buddies who wants to join. So let us know💪🏋‍♀️🏋‍♀️

Alright, I'm gonna let you go do your Saturday or rest of it and stuff. Can't wait to hear from you. Thank you so much in advance for checking in with me. Have a beautiful one everybody💛💖❤💕🌼

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited