Daily Check-in: Friday, February 19th

Hello and Happy Friday, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How has your week gone? Was it a good one? Okay-ish? Or just messed up?

That happens sometimes too, ya know? So, I hope that however the week went, that at least it ends on a high note for you!

Do you have any fun plans you're looking forward to for the weekend? Or maybe just chillin and hanging out? Either way, be sure to check-in with our superb Shabnam, who will be ghosting this weekend!! You guys will get a break from the snowy bleakness that is No MI, and enjoy the sunny goodness of FL and Shabnam---who is the embodiment of sunshine herself!! Thank you, Shabnam☀️❤️!!

And what do we have going on for today, Blendfriends? What workouts do you have planned? Or is it a rest day for you?

I started Strong yesterday with Anne and Raven and Lea and Kimberlee and anyone else who is joining in (yay for workout buddies!!)--but I had switch the days around to make it work for my current schedule. So I started with Day 2, AKA: my favorite upper body routine that I've done 113 times now: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-strength-workout-guaranteed-muscle-burnout/ plus some additional EC in the form of this core work: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/advanced-abs-and-core-for-strength-abdominal-strength-training (Imma just leave that Daniel click bait right there for ya 😉🔥🔥🔥). And I'm totally feelin those upper body muscles today! So now I'll be doing Day 1 of Strong today with the lower body descending reps routine. Tomorrow and Sunday will be rest days, and then I'll start up again with my Strong buddies! So I'll be a bit behind you guys, but that's ok!

I've also already hit my goal of getting 4 workouts done this week! So that's cool too!

And what are we having for breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper today, Blenders?

I'm having a smoothie, some oatmeal, and hummus wraps with sweet potato fries for dinner and supper! Not quite hobbit-worthy, but good enough!

Well Blendies, that's about it for me this week! Thank you for checking in with me, and take care! Have a great weekend, guys!

P.S. Love to Raven❤️❤️❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited