J

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 19th

Hello everyone!

I am filling in for Maria today and -if she reads this by any chance- I wish her again a good and thorough recovery. 😊

Thinking about wonderful people, my thought of the day is: Cherish the people that are good for you, those who bring you joy and love and laughter, those you can trust and who trust you, those who bring up the best in you and love you as you are.

Fitness-wise, I can proudly say, I completed my first 1000 calorie workout earlier this week! I definitely struggled during the HIIT portion but sticking to the low impact versions when I needed it helped me to get through. It was a great workout overall and I’m looking forward to the next one at the end of the program. ^-^

After two rest days I am starting the 4th week of FitR2 today with a much loved lower body routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/ultimate-butt-and-thigh-workout-kellis-lower-body-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily

What are you up to today? 😊 I wish you all a great start of the weekend!

PS I might not get to reply to everyone because of work this afternoon and evening but I’ll try to!

And as usual, everyone is welcomed on this thread!