FB Complete - Day 8 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a Ultimate Butt and Thigh Workout - Kelli's Lower Body Workout for People Who Get Bored Easily and it kicked my butt, because by the time I was all done with the workout my legs were still feeling it from the workout. So I think that my legs will probably need another day to recover from it and then I will be good to workout or do something active for the whole body again. I didn't have a whole lot of schoolwork to do again but I did have quite of bit of work to do from my math and my English class. But I managed to get all of my work done for my classes and I will have even more schoolwork to do for tomorrow when I get to school, because it tends to be that way. When I won't have a whole lot of schoolwork to do at home but when, I actually get to school I have a lot more schoolwork to do than I expected there actually be. So sometimes there will be certain days of the week when I will have the most amount of schoolwork to do from my teachers that will take me a long time to do. Other times I will not have a whole lot of schoolwork to do from all of my teachers and that day kinda gives me a break from it, before I have to go back to school the next day and do a lot more work. It's a lot of work to keep up with in all of my classes sometimes and other times I can keep up with all of it and get ahead of the class. Like I ahead in my Art 2 and Algebra 1 class because I'm doing the best with getting the work done on time and turning it in early or right on time. I like that I'm getting better with turning in my schoolwork on time for all of my classes than turning it in late unless I have a reason for why I'm turning it in late.