Push-up Group - Week 7: Check in

Hello fellow pushers,

how are things going?

There is not much to report from my end. Just - I keep up with my training plan for most part. As you can see I shuffled one of my rest days around because I was too sore from shoveling snow. Also, the shoulder taps as a replacement for planks work well during my workouts.

I also had some success this past week. My personal best for doing inclined push-ups on the rim of my bath tub used to be 4 in a row. This meant that once I went beyond that for my training, I had to take a short break when doing these pushups. On Monday, when I did them the last time I could actually do 7 in a row with good form. Of course I was hoping this would also mean my push-up game for full push-ups would improve - but that wasn't the case ... yet.

Anyways, later today I am starting FB Strong and will do today's push-up workout. I feel well rested, so I am curious to see, what I can accomplish today.

And lastly - I can't believe I have to think about my March training plan already... . Time for sure is flying.

For everyone stumbling onto this post for the first time:

Purpose of the group is to improve our ability to do push-ups. Everyone is welcome, wherever your starting point is. Set a goal - for the month or the year, make a plan for your training and go. The group is here to cheer you on.