MASSive hunger

Hello fellow Blenders!

I hope you are all doing well, in spite of the ongoing lockdown and/or cold weather conditions.

I am going to keep it short, as I know that this has been discussed several times in the past, but OMG! How hungry can a person get when doing the Mass program? I am trying to abide by clean eating - which is not the easiest thing right now, because I am really having cravings for sweets, as well as excessive amounts of carbohydrates - and I try to keep myself from freaking out over calorie consumption, but I am kind of failing on both those aspects. LOL.

However, I am super committed to my workout routines, having completed FB Burn Challenge; FB Complete since late December and currently going through the second week of Mass, so I am already enjoying the results in terms of improved strength, endurance and toning. I am really curious though to see where my weight will be after I will have completed Mass (I am 1.78 height and my weight was approximately 66 kg before I jumped on this program).

What about you? Is anyone else pushing through Mass at the moment? How do you deal with increased appetite?