FB Complete - Day 5 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with a touch of pilates and a pinch of HIIT with Kellie, but it was still hard and my legs were shaking so it was hard for me to do some of the exercises. Then I also had schoolwork to do but I didn't hardly have any schoolwork to do from my teachers for today, so because of that I was able to do the piano and also clean the alpaca pen. Also another thing about not having hardly any schoolwork to do gave me the chance to be able to go down to the lower property and play outside for a good 2 hours I think. So I also got to get in my sunshine for today and my mom and I went on a walk this morning because, it was a nice day outside for today. But even though it was nice outside it was still cold whenever you are in the shade and not in the sun where it's nice and warm. By this afternoon all the clouds have pretty much gone away and I think that it's not going to be raining for a while, and that the clouds are going to be taking a break from the rain. I just hope that it's a nice day at school tomorrow because, I heard my English teacher tell me that she heard it's suppose to be nice tomorrow at school. I hope that she's right and it is a nice day at school all day with my friends and teachers, because then I will eat my lunch outside instead of eating my lunch in the classroom. I just love nice sunny days at school because then it makes me feel good inside along with seeing my friends at school too.