FB Complete - Day 3 & 4 - Core & Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was a core and cardio workout with Daniel and my legs and abs were feeling it by the end of the workout, then after that I had my breakfast then I worked on the puzzle for a while I think. Oh I cleaned the alpaca pen before I worked on the puzzle then after nap we all went on a bike ride around at the schools that Allen is working at. Then when we got home I took care of the animals, took a shower and then I did the violin. By the end of the day my abs and the lower part of my legs were feeling it and were tired from all the running around I was doing. Lastly to finish the day off Allen made a very nice lovely Valentine's dinner that was delicious and, I think that he might of posted a picture or at last told about the amazing dinner we had.

Now let's move on to what I did today. The workout for today was a upper body strength workout with Daniel and this time all of my upper body was feeling it. By the end of the workout my arms felt like jello because I lifted heavier on all of the exercises and some of them I think that, I should have not lift as heavy as I thought I could. I couldn't clean the alpaca pen today because it kept on raining all morning or almost all day and the rain finally stopped a couple of hours ago. But I was able to get more of the puzzle done with my mom and we have gotten a lot done on the puzzle so far I think that we might finish it. This afternoon I went down and played on the lower property since it wasn't raining outside for a little over an hour, then I came up and took care of the animals for the night and after this I'm going to get ready for the night and settled down.