A snowy weekend ❄️

Hello FB Family,

How is everyone, did you all have a nice weekend? Did you tackle any workouts, or treat yourself to some rest?

We didn't hit up any formal workouts this weekend, but we definitely got in our exercise. In ~36 hours, we got around 14 inches of snow, and we ended up walking miles and miles, with our jaws dropped, taking it all in. It was absolutely beautiful. Also dangerous, but fortunately we didn't need to be anywhere and we haven't lost power (knock on wood!). We made a video, walking through the snowy trails, that we'll be sharing soon on FB Plus. I'll also be sharing a new Plus workout later today that will be a part of the March FB Flex Challenge.

This week, I'm going to focus more on my workouts - showing up early in the day and making sure that I get it done. I know in my bones that my whole body feels and functions significantly better with daily movement of some kind or another, so I need to keep it a priority. I intend to focus predominately on strength training, with a pinch of HIIT thrown in. I'm going to be taking my own workouts over the next couple of weeks, and turning them into new routines to film.

At the beginning of March, when the new 2 week challenge is published, I'm going to tackle a combination of the FB Booty and FB Flex Challenges. Over the years I have heard many of you talking about really liking this combination and I want to try it myself!

What about you? Do you have any short term goals for this week? What is the weather like where you are right now?

Stay safe, stay warm!

PS if you look closely in this picture, there is a really cute certain someone looking right back at you 😊

Edited