S

Plus beginners challenge complete! and a realisation.....

Hello all hope you are having a good weekend (whatever that looks like where you are!)

So, yesterday I finished my first Plus challenge the beginners one. I was also doing fundamentals but am still working on that as some days had to be tweaked. I actually added some extra challenges myself (carefully of course.)

I bought Plus in the sale and so far am loving it. Apart from the tracker which I am compelled to look at and which clearly shows me I need to focus on my core more!

That said the rest of this month is made up of the one week 30 min challenge, and then starting the 2 week you choose. I will add in some of my beloved pilates as well. That takes me into March when I think booty and flex will be in order.

Also, outside of FB I bought a yoga course. I used to do a little yoga here and there and I thought I could get into it and it would be great for relaxation as well. Full confession, I have realised, at the age of 45..... I. Do Not. Enjoy. Yoga! there I have said it! It just not me I feel like I should like it, as if it is almost a failing that I don't but you know what it's not for me!

Luckily plenty of other things are so I will now focus on them.

Edited