Finally a workout complete!🤩

Hello Blendfriends! How are you all doing? I have a little bit of a rant for you today, sorry for long reading in advance.

I had a tough week after finishing FB Fit, I thought I would be super motivated to continue on with some sort of FB plus challenge as I planned, BUT.. I just didnt feel it. I actually felt a bit depressed about the lockdown and that I barely go out of the house (when you go to take a test to just see other people thats a bit desperate haha). I was kinda fed up with at home workouts as the thought of it just strenghtened my bad feelings. I was tired of seeing everything all the same all the time, so I figured, Im gonna reorganize my apartment all by myself 😂 thank you FB for preparing me for such a quest, Im sure I wouldnt be able to do it without severe back pain, now I was just a little tight but that went away quickly.

There are also highlights, I went for a couple of walks and for a coffee to go, so that lifted my spirit a bit.

Yesterday I was thinking what was going on with all this and I just said to myself, Im gonna get back to the workouts because I simply feel great afterwards! No pressure to just get it done because someone else is going strong and Im not at the moment. I started FB Adventure today! 🤩 I had it sitting around for a while and I figured the 4 day/week frequency could be good for me, workouts every other day regularly which means plenty of rest as well.

So today I completed FB Adventure day 1, which was a 4/5 lower body HIIT and strength combo and I enjoyed it very much! Though I subbed the last round of deadlifts for bridges, as there were deadlifts already in the beginning. I also lowered my weights a bit, wanted to kinda ease into it (yeah, with a level 4 workout, so easy 🙄😂) but I managed to get it done while doing the high impact versions and now I feel encouraged about my whole plan. 😊

How do you cope with long periods of home office and lockdown? Feel free to share your tips or struggles!

Thank you for reading and take care everyone!