Weekend šŸ‘»checkin: Sunday Valentineā€™s Day!!

Hey there again all you lovely blenderbuddies, blendies, blendfriends and .... (fill in whatever you like on the dotted line! Any more suggestions?). I just replied to Jacqueline that I would do todayā€™s ghost post after my walk, but itā€™s basically p...ing it down, so šŸ‘»post first, methinks! No specific order today, just my wandering thoughts.

So todayā€™s photo: I posted this photo in the daily checkin of 4th Feb. So some of you may have seen it before. Anyway I thought Iā€™d show you again, as this is a rather rare sight... we saw this little creature when we were over on Brownsea Island. This is a Brownsea snail, all of 1.1 cm long, it loves to hide in the cracks of bricks. The Victorians' passion for ā€œblingā€ meant they loved importing lavish stonework from the Mediterranean in the 1880s. These little guys ā€œhitchhikedā€ all the way! But so far they have only been spotted on Brownsea Island and one other place in the UK! We found three that day. Normally you only see their shells, so seeing its head out is a treat!! I am actually very pleased with how this photo came out! What about rare things around you? Have you ever seen something rare? Did you get a photo? Looking forward to seeing yours! And remember even if it isnā€™t rare for someone else, it might have been a rare sight for you (I am thinking of an occasion of spotting an iguana, about 1 metre long, on a beach on Key Largo. I was totally in awe, whereas the locals might not have batted an eyelid!). So letā€™s hear/see it from you.

Workout: no idea. We wanted to go seaswimming, nope, sea too wild still. We wanted to go walking, nope, too wet and rainy. So maybe a workout today?! No idea as yet? Let me know what you are doing today, I might copy your workout! Are you actually working out? Or are you resting? Maybe actively resting or passively resting? Remember: anything goes, whatever you (and your body) fancy today and feels good today. So letā€™s hear/see it from you!

Food: Valentineā€™s day.... so hubby offered to cook! Well, we are having salmon wellington from a local shop that does ā€œhomemadeā€ food. Their stuff is always very special, so a Valentine salmon for me today, with veggies and chips. Oh and hubs gave me a box of Lindt Lindor chocolates. All I need to do is make sure I donā€™t gorge on them and empty the box in one go. We never really bother about Valentineā€™s, so the chocolates were a lovely surprise this morning. What about you? Anything special on the menu this Valentineā€™s Day? Or just your usual fare? What will you be making today? Healthy/slightly unhealthy/very cheating? Do you associate Valentineā€™s with chocolates or with other things? Letā€™s hear/see it from you! (3rd time I said that šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£)!

Thatā€™s all, folks. Over to you! Looking forward to reading all your answers.

Edited