FB Complete - Day 2 - Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Kellie and my arms were feeling it because, I lifted heavier on the weights for the exercises that I was doing for today. So because of that after the end of the workout my arms were ready to shake it out and stretch out the muscles from working them out. After I done with the workout I took care of the alpaca pen then I hung my laundry on the line while I was talking to my Grandpa, then after that I did the violin. This afternoon I was going to go down on the lower property and play but then instead all three of us went on a walk at one of the schools that Allen works at. We walked on the field at least 4 times I think but me and my mom did two walks because she wanted to reach her goal of steps for today. I also reached my goal of steps for today and I thought I wasn't going to be able to reach my goal for today, but sadly I did reach my goal. My legs are tired now from all the walking and running that my mom made me do even though I didn't really feel like running two times around the field, I still had to do it no matter what. I guess you could say that I got in a lot of working out for today. So I'm sure that my upper body will be feeling it tomorrow, because of how much weight I lifted when I was doing the workout. I also burned a lot of calories for today because between the workout and the two walks I burned about 312 calories for today.