Weekend 👻checkin: Saturday 13-2

Hey there all you lovely blenderbuddies, blendfriends, blendies, blenderfamily! Good whatever time of day it is to you. I am sitting here typing this with a nice coffee and a nutty bar after my morning run... oops that’s both topics in one sentence already🙈, better get some proper order in this!

How are you all? Is this Saturday, YAY it’s the weekend, finding you in high spirits/low spirits/ alright spirits or any other spirits?

And workoutwise: What are your plans for today? Lots? Anything at all? Or a day of “nothingness”? I did a 5k run this morning, very cold, very wild and windy, so I am looking forward to my afternoon of “nothingness”! I love “nothingness”: not having to do anything in particular, just do whatever you fancy... how about you? Are you a fan of “nothingness” or do you always want to be doing something? How about exercise? What does your calendar show? Are you looking forward to whatever you have planned or are you dreading it?

And foodwise: what’s cooking/going to be cooked for you? As I made homemade pizza yesterday, today is hubby’s turn to cook. When he asked me this morning what I wanted to eat, I was like: don’t ask me, no idea. I have a hard time deciding that to do when it’s my turn!!! Anyway, I think he’s thinking beef balti curry?! Sounds good enough for me. Are you trying something new today? Or sticking with some nice and trusted comfort food? Something elaborate or quick?

Silly Saturday Subject: photo shows my running shoes.... why? This morning when I was putting them on I thought: I should clean these, they look sooo dirty. But no way I am cleaning them! They are my “trophy” shoes... the first time I used them was for a hilly 10k in 2019; since then they have been with me on lots of muddy runs and lots of wet Roamblender sessions. The mud on there is my pride! Do you have a “trophy” photo like that? Sportswise or any other trophy? Something you are proud of and cherish? Looking forward to seeing all your photos and answers! Have a lovely weekend!

Raven, you are in our thoughts! ❤️

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***