FB Complete - Day 1 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with Kellie and I had two different workouts to choose from and I did the Pilates and Cardio workout, that said it was easy but my body was feeling it. I only had 4 days of doing schoolwork because I get two different days off from school I had today off and I also have Monday off too, so I will hopefully be able to do something really fun for the next three days. I had a lot of schoolwork to do from three of my classes and my brain was so tired from doing all the schoolwork and being able to remember of what to do and all of that. But I was able to get everything done for this week and I will be ready for school to start back up again on Tuesday online on my chrome-book. So I will see if I will be ready to start school back up on Tuesday because sometimes, when I get a couple more days off from school I want two more days off. But I hope that maybe I will be able to do something fun with my mom and Allen for the next three days off until school starts back up again and I have to do schoolwork. I mean I not saying that it's fun doing schoolwork but I don't mind it when I get a couple or a few days off from school before going back. It's nice going to school on Wednesday and Friday because then. I get to see all my friends at school that are in the same group as me and not the ones that are in the other group.