HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group February 11th

Hello sweet Blenders,

How are we doing this fine Thursday morning/afternoon/evening?

Here's a quote for the day: “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” -A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

This quote is to remind you to slow down and take a moment to check with yourself mentally, physically and emotionally. Time seems to be in a hurry, and so are we on most days. But a few slow days here and there can hep us appreciate the good around us, and to stay in the moment.

Workouts: I have not been able to do any workouts for the past 3 days. I feel slight (or more) burnout mentally and physically and I am just trying to get in the bare minimum of sleep and food. That said, only 3 more workout completes to finish Booty 2 and Flex programs -hopefully soon!

Update on our Mafe: The last I heard from her was Monday where she was still in hospital and mentioned things being slower than anticipated. But she was positive to go home soon. I haven't heard from her since and I am waiting. I do hope she is doing fine and have her in my thoughts all the time.

Now let us hear from you. How have you been, what workouts or activities and anything special in today's food section? Do let us know.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

P.S. HKS is an accountability and support group. We welcome anyone and everyone to join us. We'd love to hear from you.