L
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Book Recommendation!

I picked this book up from the library out of pure curiosity. Although I have been vegan for a year, I still found this book very informative, educational and insightful all without coming off too preachy or pushy - great for those who are curious about veganism and the benefits this lifestyle can provide to both health, fitness, the environment and psychologicalily. I felt by reading this book I was able to reconnect with my “why” - health benefits and ethical reasons. Edrick explained how veganism is like “compassion in action” and that really helped to light the fire under my bum. I also felt reconfirmed that I can get all the nutrients I need to build muscle on this lifestyle. Because even tho I know it’s perfectly possible it sometimes feels hard with all this PrOtIeN talk on social media and by fitness influences and the rhetoric that meat is only way muscle mass can be achieved.

Definitely check this book out if your curious! Easy read and includes meal ideas. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Would also love fitness blender to talk more about vegan bodybuilding/muscle building etc.

Cheers

Edited