FB 30 Challenge - Day 4 & 5 - Yoga & Upper Body Strength Blend + Cardio & Lower Body Strength

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was day 4 and it was yoga and upper body strength workout so something nice and easy and kind of a relax day for the whole body to recover. I had so much fun at school yesterday that I was talking to one of my friends on the bus for almost the whole ride then, when I got to school I had a least one friend to talk to in each one of my classes. It just made all the classes more fun because I was working with the friend that I was talking to in the classroom and we was working together on the work, because we were teamed up. Everyone loved the hat that I was wearing to school and some of them thought that my mom made the alpaca fiber hat and I told them no she didn't make it. So yeah it was a very interesting day at school being around all of my friends and them telling funny jokes all the day to make me laugh. I was wore out from school yesterday that I forgot to get online and tell all of you about my school day, oh before I forget I had to stand up to my math teacher yesterday about leaving the classroom open and what it does to me in the classroom.

Now let's move on to today, my workout was the last day of the 5 day challenge and to really tired those muscles out it was a cardio and lower body strength workout. So my body was feeling it during the workout because my legs were not quite ready for another workout on the lower body. I didn't really hardly have that much schoolwork to do for today in most of my classes which was weird but I liked it because, it gave me to spend more time around home and with my family. That is when I'm not doing schoolwork online with my teachers in the classroom virtual I could be doing some more fun things with my family that are entertaining and interesting.

Edited