Perspiration Pals -4 Feb, 2021 πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ

Heya sweet P Pals,

How are we doing today?

I managed my Yoga session very late last night and was just happy that I could get that in. Guess what was waiting for me this morning -a 5/5 lower body with K -another new to me workout. It had K's voiceover, didn't know there are these too! It was intense and short and if I remember correct K be like "make peace with muscle burn" or on the same lines. And so the meme.

Did I tell you guys a few months ago, I accidentally "fell" on a sliding door in this apartment. And for some reason, just can't remember how that happened. Anyways that kinda 'broke' the system and my neighbors (the same one who got me crΓͺpes) fixed it yesterday. So as a thank you I got got them le gΓ’teau.

Okay enough rambling from me. Tell me about your day, how's it been, what workouts, and what's cooking?

Some Cookie musings: We've hadour lil walk for the day (and I don't want to be moving around any more with jelly legs!). Guess who has started complaining 'vocally' when I receive or make a call?

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads, please feel free to pop by and come say hello. We'd love to hear from you!