Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

“Food for Thought” Feb 4

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Yesterday we went shopping, that means today we have to cook. Tell me all about your cooking. How do you organise your cooking? Do you have a certain time when you start cooking? Do you cook big batches and eat them over the week or freeze parts of it? Do you go with the flow and think about cooking shortly before you start? And do you cook just for yourself or do you have to consider many more and their specific diets and wishes?

My husband and I, we are a pretty good team by now. We have a certain time when we start with a planned recipe. Through COVID we have the time to focus on cooking from scratch each day. It made it possible to cook almost every day a new recipe. We normally cook always a bit more so that we can make left-over days. And cooking and eating well is a very important part of our daily routine. A little bit like a food date.

Everyone is welcome to share your thoughts about food. How is your food going at the moment? Does everything go smoothly or are there some hick ups. We are here to listen and support each other.

And tomorrow our wonderful Michele will start the thread and share her views on food. Saturday look out for our beautiful Amanda and her great insides and Sunday our amazing Lynna will give us some of her food impressions. I’m looking forward to reading all of them.