S

Pushing through the bleurgh!

Hello all

So, lately things have been going pretty well. I finally managed to sort out my sleep and now seem in a natural cycle, getting about 7 hrs waking up around 5.30 am (sounds odd but it works for me!)

I am working on Plus beginners and fundamentals challenges together and enjoying both and have pushed myself to get out of the house more.

Nutrition is also going pretty well, I may turn into a pile of swiss chard at this rate! (seriously I can not get enough of it!)

And then....... today I just woke up with an attack of the bluergh! bit of a headache, not feeling refreshed from my sleep, immediate anxiety on waking, to do lists running riot. Just really odd. I had a cup of tea and some water and seriously considered either going back to bed (which might well have sent me backwards) or turning on the TV and curling up with a blanket.

But, I logged in here and this was on my schedule for today:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/easy-pilates-and-cardio-workout-with-relaxing-cool-down-active-recovery-workout

My go to recovery workout! I often add weights and bands to this but today it did it really slowly and was gentle. I even took a few micro breaks to sip my water I did extra stretching and lay on my back at the end doing some breath work. It just all clicked.

I can't say I am totally de-bleurghed (!) but it has helped shift something.

Right, where is that chard?!......

Have a good day all and stay safe. ;)