Daily Check-In, Thursday, 4 February, 2021 👩🏿‍🎤🧑🏽‍🎤👨🏻‍🎤

Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.

The world is a vampire.

Yesterday, all our troubles seemed so far away.  But heaven knows we're miserable now.  Love hurts; love bites.  Nothing compares to you, Cobalt, and we will linger on your pale, blue eyes.  Wish you were here, pup.  You have our tears in heaven.

But I don't think he would want us to proclaim we're never gonna dance again.  Tomorrow I hope we can say sunrise, sunrise, looks like morning in your eyes.

So, how are you?  How is your life?  How is it going?  Are you dancing on the ceiling?  Saying I feel good?  Or is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?  Hey, sometimes the drugs don't work.

Now, let's get physical!  Are you waking up tired?  Or getting harder, better, faster, stronger?  Maybe you were born to run?  Or go nightswimming?  I want to ride my bicycle.  Whatever you do, keep your lungs open, with every breath you take.

And what's cookin good lookin?  Do you like bread and butter, or do you like toast and jam?  I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand, but I think I'd rather make a curry.  If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!  Dessert will be millions of peaches, peaches for me.

What else should I write?  I don't have the right.  What else should I be?  All apologies.

Should I stay or should I go?  I promise it's not goodbye, but I gotta catch that midnight train to Georgia.

Carry on, my wayward blendies.