Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Good morning, Blenders!

I gotta be honest- I have tears in my eyes as I type this. My heart is hurting for our Raven. There are no words. 💔

But the tears also come from a place of gratitude. I love how we support one another in this community- not just in fitness, but in life. We all have broken areas in our lives, and whatever bits of brokenness we share here, this community is fantastic at encouraging one another. BlendFriends, Blendies, I am so grateful for you, and I have dreams of Kelli and Daniel one day hosting multiple Fitness Blender conferences around the globe (ahem! Hint hint) where thousands of us can earn a workout complete together. Preferably one in my state because I don’t like to fly. I have a wonderful basement with a comfy bed and a coffee bar - and an adorable hamster- so they can stay with me! 😜 Just kidding, K & D, but a girl can dream!

Let’s talk business. Sweaty, muscle-burning, gasping-for-air business. Or perhaps it’s more of a tension releasing, deep breathing kind of business. What workouts are you doing today? I am keeping it low-key with this stretching workout.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/stretch-and-tone-for-core-stability-and-back-health

How are you feeding yourself today? I have been ravenously hungry as of late. I think it’s hormones. I think we’ll have a Cajun chicken, andouille sausage and vegetable skillet tonight, and I’ll bake some crusty bread to go with it.

Well, Blenders, that’s it from me. I hope you enjoy your day, and like the theme song from that old U.S. show, The Golden Girls, 🎶Thank you for being a friend...🎶

Edited