FB 30 Challenge - Day 3 - HIIT & Core

I completed my workout for today. It was day 3 of the 5 day challenge this time it was a HIIT and core workout and it didn't take that long for my body to start feeling it. I forgot how hard these 5 day challenge workouts are with both Kellie and Daniel and try to push yourself all the way through the workout to the very end. So they keep on getting more and more surprising to me everyday the next time I check out what workout I doing for that day. So enough of that I"m going to talk about school now which I had quite of bit of work to do in all of my classes, but I managed to get all of it done in one day. I'll bet that I will have even more work to do for tomorrow when I go to school and see my teachers face-to-face, and I have been trying my best so far to keep up on all of my schoolwork at school. It's been a challenge to keep up on all the good work for each one of my classes or I should say for my three classes, since I don't get that much work in my learning center class. But it still never hurts to make sure that the teacher haven't put up anything ahead that the students need to watch out for the next time when they come to school. Because even the teachers tell the students to watch out for any assignments that might be coming up in the future, that they might want to look into so that way they can be prepared for it. It never hurts to always be prepared for anything that could happen in any of your classes at school for any of the girls online that are in school.