Perspiration Pals -2 Feb, 2021 😶

Heya sweet P Pals,

How are we doing today? A rainy-stay-at-home kinda day here and I am grateful I can work from home!

I woke up an hour before my alarm feeling anxious and I didn't want to workout. Then in the comments I saw Kimberlee's comment from a while ago saying she didn't feel like working out but was glad to however have done the workout. So I did too 😊 It was an upper body strength workout with D. It was great one and I managed to lift slightly heavy in almost all workout! Another new to me workout.

Hmm, I don't quite feel myself today. I mean, the meme isn't even subtle. Do me favor, when you check in today, recollect what were the little mundane things that made you smile lately or any random acts of kindness you've witnessed or been part of -I (and probably some others too) could use some of that today. 💜

So go ahead and tell me about your day. I know Ivett is starting a new program/challenge today. Adrienne started one yesterday. Deb recently conquered her first 1000 cal workout. Mel with stay upright community challenge. The rest in the middle of running programs or self scheduling. It motivates me so much to see and follow each other's journey this way :) (See, I do read all check ins even if I may not be able to respond to all).

Ah yes, do let us know what's the menu today? Me thinks I should make egg curry and have that with rice -a warm comfort food that I haven't made in a while.

Some Cookie musings: Guess who does not like me sneezing and complains vocally each time I sneeze. Also guess who sneezes super funny and then complains about mine!

P.S. We welcome anyone and everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and say hello! We'd love to hear from you. Should you choose to be a silent Blender today, hope you receive the support and/or whatever you are seeking from this community today 😊💜