FB 30 Challenge - Day 1&2 - HIIT & Lower Body Strength + Cardio & Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for yesterday. It was day 1 of the 5 day challenge and it was HIIT and lower body strength workout with both Kellie and Daniel. My legs were feeling it after the workout and my legs thought that I was doing another stretching workout instead of actually working out. So it didn't take that long for my legs to start feeling it from the workout, and it's so funny whenever both Kellie and Daniel workout together. Because you never know what you are going to expect when you see the two of them working out together, and not have one of the at least mess up a couple of times. It's almost like that every time when I go to workout with the both of them, oh before I forget tell you yesterday we all went to a alpaca farm to visit a friend that we haven't see in a long time to see how she was doing. We also checked out our friend Diane's alpaca store and workroom area and they were so beautiful inside and, while we as inside the store my mom and I bought a alpaca fiber hat and I also bought a alpaca buddy. I finally got to use some of my money to buy something really nice and something really cute, then we went to check out the two new creas that were born and their names were Destiny, and Dream-catcher. So that was a great fun for-filling day away from the house and we stayed their for a couple of hours.

Now to move on to today, I completed my second day of the 5 day challenge and it was a cardio and upper body strength workout. This time my arms were the ones that was feeling it and I also had a little bit of schoolwork to do but I got it done about 3:42 or 45 I don't really know. But I also cleaned the alpaca pen this morning and then went outside and played this afternoon, came up and took care of the animals not that long ago. So it was another busy day around the house but it was a fun day for yesterday and it was a busy day for today. So not a whole lot to say for today.