Perspiration Pals -1 Feb, 2021 🐈

Heya sweet P Pals,

How are y'all doing this fine Monday morning? A new month, new week, same me 😋 Anyways been reading about how Feb fits like a perfect rectangle into the calendar by starting on a Monday and ending on a Sunday -very non useful info, but why should only I read all the junk 🤭

Well teaching this morning, 3.5 hours online = exhausted right now, sleepless last night. It went very well though, had some technical glitches here and there but overall students seem happy which is always nice 😊

Workouts: It is a rest day for me thankfully as I managed today's workout yesterday. My current self is so grateful to my past self, if you know what I mean. Have you had such instances where you thank yourself for having been considerate to yourself? Like sometimes I thank myself for having done the dishes and walking in to a 'ready' kitchen 😏 Let me know, me is not the only crazy one here.

So tell me about your day, new programs or continuations, food and comfort snacking -chocolates, noodles,...you get the idea!!

Some Cookie musings: Okay this kid was slightly impatient today during my teaching. Slept a while and complained a lot -verbally!! Then during the last 10 minutes was on the table and I had to put her down. I feel answerable for my actions today -hint, check meme!! Also the complaining kid = hyperactive kid soon after my class was done and her hug time was met!

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello. We'd love to hear from you 😊💜

Edited