Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 5- goal evaluation

Week 5, month 2 of 2021. How was your january? Mine was good. I made my own routine, but did not enjoy it very much, so I stopped it and added some other workouts to my calendar. I finished the mealplan yesterday and that was good too. So, my goal this week is to keep eating healthy and clean and in a small deficit without the mealplan to guide me. I am going to see how that goes for a week, and if it goes well I will continue that way. If it is hard or my weightloss stalls, I will repeat the mealplan, or at least parts of it.

Workout wise I’ve started Low impact round 2 today. I am going to keep it low impact and pay attention to contraction my muscles while doing the low impact variations of high impact moves to see what that does for my posture and tone.

I am doing 2 Strava challenges this month as well: a 20 minute walk, 4 times a week for 4 weeks; and the strengthtraining challenge (3 training workouts per week, for 4 weeks). If anyone is on Strava and wants to follow me/ join me in the challenge, you can find me under username Esther SvG.

Any plans for this week/this month? Let me know.