L

February abs2 challenge day 1

So if you didn’t know already February is the month that I will get a strong core! Well at least I’ll give it a real good shot. I will persevere through the soreness, the laziness and the “fatigue”. Are you with me? I am going to try hard but also accept that I am a beginner. I may lift really heavy in both upper and lower body exercises but that doesn’t mean I should assume I can do the same with core work (especially since I’ve basically never done it consistently before). My biggest challenge will definitely be trying not to give up halfway through the interval! What will be your biggest obstacle when completing this challenge? Sometimes it’s good to admit it to ourselves because then we will become more aware of it.

Today’s workout was HIIT+CORE with Kelli and let me tell you that my body does not understand hip raises!!! Like ughhhhh but I did give it a good go trying both the hard option then quickly switching to easy one. The biggest feat overall is that we show up each day to take care of ourselves.

Side note: In each post I make about the challenge I’ll also talk about some fitness related topics which I’ll subhead in post title :)

Catch you tomorrow for day 2!!