February Reset

This past year has been a doozy! Now that the holidays are over and I've survived through January, I'm planning on making February a "hard reset" to get back on track.

I've had feelings of needing to change and it finally hit home after finding out that I've gained 20 pounds since this summer. In all honesty, I wasn't completely surprised about it. My clothes aren't fitting like they should, I've developed digestive issues, and have been too indulgent with alcohol for too long now.

I have independent workouts planned throughout the month of February. I'm hoping to be consistent with it and I feel that I have planned well enough to balance working full time and attending night classes. Putting exercise on the backburner hasn't been the best option for me. It helps so much to reduce stress and burn off steam. Along with exercise, I'm also hoping to remain sober for the month of February. I'm hoping it will help me find a better relationship with alcohol and get out of the weird drinking culture that society pushes on us.

Thanks if you've read through this. I thought that maybe it'd help to write down what I've been feeling. I believe that I have the mindset and the drive to make these changes for my health, I kind of feel that having the community for accountability wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Stay healthy,

CM