HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group Jan. 31

Good Day Blendfriends,

Thought for the Day:

“Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others. myself”

So here were are in the last day of January and it is a Self-care Sunday. So what are you doing to care for yourself today?

We are going to visit a friend's farm whom we have not seen in almost a year. She has two new crias (baby alpacas) and a new store to share with us. Savannah is very excited.

Today is a rest day for me before I start the Complete Program tomorrow. What is scheduled for you today?

I am so happy and grateful that my husband Allen is always trying new things and perfecting how he makes Artisan Bread.

When I was seven, I lived in Germany and one of my favorite things was this hard crusted artisan roll with a soft center. Last night Allen brought out these rolls that were snapping, crackling and popping right out of the oven. I only had to wait 50 years to have the taste of those rolls again. And it was so worth it!!! Allen did an awesome job on baking them and served them with hot clam chowder. Both were delicious.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm