Perspiration Pals -31 Jan, 2021 ๐ŸŒžโ˜€

Heya P Pals,

How have y'all been? I'm saying 'hello from the sunny side'..๐ŸŽถ Just like that we are at the end of the first month of this year!

Today was supposed to be a complete rest day for me (and now that I started this sentence like this, you'd know it wasn't!). A working day here. Since I'm teaching tomorrow in the morning and occupied in the evening, I pulled tomorrow's workout to today. Boy, was it tough! ๐Ÿ˜ต It was a new to me lower body strength workout with K and I had to open the window to breathe in two times! Yep there was a tiny pool of sweat. Then to reward myself I also did the EC. I mean when I'm sitting now with Cookie on my lap my legs still be shaking. Looking at that GIF, I'm in two minds to take the stairs or not to head out for a walk ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

So tell me about your day, stairs or not, and what's special on the menu today? A neighbor (the only one speak to here) got me crรชpes and strawberries ๐Ÿ˜

P.S. Anyone and everyone is always welcome in these threads. Please feel free to pop by and come say hello. We'd love to hear from you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ