second 1000 cal workout of FB Fit COMPLETE!

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying this fine weekend day! :)

Today I conquered the second 1000 cal workout in FB Fit and I must say my whole body feels pretty toasted. My arms died from all the push ups and I totally skipped the push up burnout round because I could barely hold myself in a tall plank position towards the end. I did the lower body burnout round though and my glutes and thighs burned so much. My muscles are now shaking when I attempt to squeeze then on their own. How am I gonna wash my hair?! Didnt think that through :D

The HIIT portion was quite brutal and I came up with a system to distribute my strength, and did a low impact modification every other round which helped me get through this whole thing. I also took a little longer pauses and before the upper body strength portion I took a bite out of a soy bar (which I devoured whole after the workout) and that helped a lot, too.

Overall Im so excited that I managed to do this beast of a workout, it feels like a huge accomplishment! I didnt really mind that it was more of a cut-mix kind of video format, I saw that some people didnt like that format because it helps them get through it when K and D are "suffering" with us through the whole thing. I sure like it more when they do, but I didnt mind today.

The 100 % energy t-shirt Im wearing in the pics is now questionable. Its certainly not 100 % anymore! :D

Also, there is about 5 days of FB Fit that I have yet to complete. I cant believe Im approaching the end, Im so happy! :)

If you went through this program, how did you find the second 1000 cal workout?

Thank you for reading and have a fantastic rest of the weekend! :)