Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

“Food for Thought” Jan 31

Hello beautiful Blenders,

Eating well is a form of self-respect.

How are you doing today food wise? Are you in a good place and food doesn’t bother you, or is everything completely out of order right now?

This thread runs now for a week and I wanted to ask all what you think. Do you think that this thread is something this community can benefit from to have a dedicated place for talking food or do you think, if someone wants to share something, they can do this without this thread, too? Is this thread how you expected it to be, or are you looking for something else? I said I give it a try. I didn’t have really any expectations. I thought it might be something this community might like, but if you think it isn’t, that is absolutely fine with me, too. Maybe you have some ideas from which this thread could benefit like specific topics you would like to talk about. And we all have to eat so we all have our personal experiences with food. If you like to share them in a bigger context, please let me know. Everyone is welcome to start this thread. I think that would be something we all could benefit from to hear from different people and perspectives. Anyway, honest feedback would be much appreciated. And don’t worry I don’t get easily upset.

Wishing all a great Sunday