Program Complete

I completed my program for FB Reach and I'm finally all done with it and now I just trying to figure out which program to do next and try out. This program was a nice program and I think that it will be another one of my favorite programs that, I like to do and it really does help improve your flexibility, core, strength, and muscles for the whole four week of doing it. My body feels so good after doing this program and I'm just trying to figure out with program or challenge that I want to try and do next. Because there is a lot of programs and challenges to do from Fitness Blender and, I think that I will probably have it figured out in a couple of days maybe of what program or challenge I want to do next. I though I had already made up my mind about it but I'm sure you girls online would understand of how hard, it would be to decided of which program you want to do next. But my mom signed me up for a 5-day challenge workout to do hopefully with both Kellie and Daniel, because I'll tell you that I miss doing those back in the day. When I was working out a lot and loving it that is until I wanted to take a break from working out and let my body and the muscles in my body stretch out.

Edited